Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 336 times)

Offline DeathTaco

• Bronze
  • Rep +1/-1
    • View Profile
Suggestions
« on: June 22, 2011, 08:16:10 am »
Suggestions - by Death Taco
Okay so ive been trying to talk to Serp and hes always "gtg" and blah but i have a couple good ideas to help improve the server, imo. As their updated (if updated) so will this post.
1. Have achievements. Why leave the tab there blank? You could make such things as skills reached to 99 or a specific amound of times youve done a minigame to how many times youve killed a particular npc.
2. Improve Magic system. Yeah everyone knows its screwed up, just rip one from a well coded server.
3. Lower the cost of items in pvp shop and slayer shop. Also add more stores. Project Crusade only has the basics SO FAR.
4. This is my opinion and i know it would take time, but have a specific area from each skill instead of having them all crammed up at home. Would make the server even more unique.
5. This is referring down the road, but having 508 maps and objects. Ive seen a couple 317 clients loading 508 thats released on RS. (optional)
6. Little more skiller items. Not everyone likes to PK 24/7. ( i hope)
7. Change the music and journal tab to something more useful, like imformation about the server or items that can be spawned into your inv if you have a specific amount of cash.
8. (optional) RS's new magic interfaces. Spells and all.
9. Not expecting this at all. But having player owned houses and construction. Only seen one 317 with it..
10. Dungeoneering. Might be somewhat hard, seen it in servers released on RS.
11. Buying timers, make them less.

Thats all I can think off of the top of my head. Ill be adding more as i think of them. Thanks
-Death Taco-
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 09:13:20 am by DeathTaco »
Find me in the game; get to know me.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline James

• Bronze
  • Rep +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 10:44:36 am »
I say add a buy x amount would help with buying arrows ,shards and food alos pots.
cLaW u DoWn

Offline itsmelighty

• Bronze
  • Rep +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 02:10:55 pm »
Well your not going to get any updates from Jake cuz he can't code
But those are some nice suggestion and I might just add some to my server

Offline DeathTaco

• Bronze
  • Rep +1/-1