Author Topic: DirectImpact's Mod Application  (Read 269 times)

Offline DirectImpact

• Bronze
  • Rep +0/-0
    • View Profile
DirectImpact's Mod Application
« on: June 24, 2011, 12:43:50 am »
Application format

In-game name: DirectImpact

How long have you played: Almost a week now.

Position you are a applying for: Moderator

How active are you In-game and on forums: I am very active ingame and am playing alot and helping out other players at the same time for example Trollio and James.

Why you should be chosen over other people who have applied: I am a very helpful and love to point others in the right direction aswell as helping the community, i believe i am a very helpful and trusting guy, mature and fun at the same time, i will be active both ingame and on the forums as much as possible.

Do you promise to never  abuse your powers, else accept a demotion: Yes Ofcourse

Have you ever broken a rule. (even if you didn't get caught, don't lie) : Nope

Anything else you would like to add:

i have played many other private servers but have started to get really into this one, ProjectCrusade > all others.
I believe i would be a good staff member and strong asset to your server, aswell as when getting paid donating to the server and other such things.

Regards
DirectImpact

This is an essay question. Convince me and Jake that you deserve being a member of the staff.

for those who do not know what a developer is/does, they help code the server to save me and Jake time.

Also I would appreciate it if people would reply with a 'Approve' or 'denied'
to help us make our decision

Serpant And Jake are in charge of who is promoted to moderator and administrator.
Demotions will be talked about by the rest of the staff team.

Thank you for following this format,

Project-Crusade staff Team

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter