Author Topic: Mod App. for Trollio  (Read 339 times)

Offline Trollio

• Bronze
  • Rep +0/-0
    • View Profile
Mod App. for Trollio
« on: June 22, 2011, 06:27:15 pm »
In-game name:  Trollio

How long have you played: Aproximatly two weeks on and off.

Position you are a applying for: Moderator

How active are you In-game and on forums: I play for 12+ hours in game a day.

Why you should be chosen over other people who have applied: Because I have a plethora of experience to go off of.

For the past year or so i've been playing on a RSPS by the name of Desolation-X.
On this server I was an admin, promoted for being a good role model and always being helpful. However, as the server grew, the owners started fighting and soon split up leaving only one in charge. We were okay with it and she was a good owner. But about two months ago she started becoming really (sorry for language) bitchy. She refused to help players or even listen to admins. So, I stayed with the server until I couldnt take it any longer. But for over nine months I was a Moderator AND Admin on a server of 175+ players. I know how to end disputes, I know how to enforce rules, I know how to encourage others to play, and I know how to have a fun time playing the game. I've already made friends with pretty much everybody on the server to date. I feel that I would be able to bring a greater sense of fun to the game by hosting events. On the past server, I would host a lot of events for the players and they all loved them. Hide and go Seek was probably the most popular.

I could go on but I feel like I would be rambling.

Do you promise to never  abuse your powers, else accept a demotion: Of course.

Have you ever broken a rule. (even if you didn't get caught, don't lie) : No.

Anything else you would like to add:

Just
ONE thing,

Thank you for reading! - Erin

P.S, Erin is my real name. =]

*Edit- Whoops my bad. One last thing, I will be donating very soon. I just need to wait for my paycheck to come in! Okay, NOW thats the last thing. ^^
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 06:29:04 pm by Trollio »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline James

• Bronze
  • Rep +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Mod App. for Trollio
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 06:45:12 pm »
You have not been playing for 2 weeks. You told me yesterday you just started.....
cLaW u DoWn

Offline Serpant

• Global Moderator
  • Bronze
  • Rep +0/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Mod App. for Trollio
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 03:32:16 am »
Taking into Consideration. Great App. Except, you haven't played for 2 weaks