Author Topic: mod aplication  (Read 252 times)

Offline bob98

• Bronze
  • Rep +0/-0
    • View Profile
mod aplication
« on: June 22, 2011, 07:30:43 am »
Hello my name is bob iam 15 and I have been playing for 3 weeks now and so far I loved the server I relized that it may need some help and I dont mind helping out. I am applying for moderator iam very active in the game i usually play every week even on vacations iam also very active on the forms also looking to see anything new. I think you should choose me as a mod because I like to help pepole out and show them the basics and also to get some of there friends playing which increases more players and higher on the list of top rsps. even though iam a mod I will never break one rule or abuse my powers because thats wrong doing that to a person who worked so hard on that and he/she got banned.  Even thought this probley dosent matter I have been a mod on one other sever and i know alot of things about being a mod. But it shut down so I found this server and thought it look good and it really is. If I can donate by itunes cards I definetly will and if you can reply if this gets denied or accepted. Thanks for reading 

sincerly, bob98    :)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 07:43:26 am by bob98 »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter